INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialized in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago, very few people sported regularly. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar shift in the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities weekly. For example, we want to help people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, cinemas, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organizations we work with include, Guggenheim Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Library Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
We are looking for an experienced HR Specialist. We are a team of 30 professionals. We expect to grow to 50 people within the next 2 years.
GOAL-SETTING & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Consolidate all current goal-setting practices into an organizational best practice;
- Train managers in goal-setting practices & help them implement team goals to increase collaboration & performance in all teams;
- Support managers in creating clear performance management goals in their teams
- Support the team in creating a strong feedback culture
- Design and implement a 360 review cycle to reflect on individual performance and get formal feedback from peers and managers;
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT & TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Design and implement a scalable and state of the art employee development process that is aligned with organizational needs;
- Help develop relevant training opportunities and programs;
- Support managers in creating clear growth paths and career development opportunities in their teams;
- Ensure that all INTK employees keep growing and developing their skills;
- Put succession planning on the agenda when we talk about development;
- Experienced in talent management, performance management, and/or employee development practices in a fast-moving organization;
- Experienced working in a People/HR team in an international organization;
- Project management & stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in English (Dutch not a requirement);
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Five weeks holidays (25 days);
Are you interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Rui Guerra at
Jouw sollicitatie is succesvol verzonden!
INTK develops digital strategies for cultural organizations.